4.18.2011

Weekend madness!

Greg's brother was in town this past week and weekend so I have been a bit MIA. I had no time for crafties (not your fault Matt, I had tons of fun hanging out with you!) I know my future brother-in-law reads my blog...so had to stick that disclaimer in there. : )

 We took him to Parkside Cafe, which if you live in Santa Rosa you need to check it out!
It is a hole in the wall, but their food is out of this world!


I ordered their Country Benedict. Which is a toasted sourdough baguette slice with spinach, roasted tomatoes, over easy eggs and hollandaise sauce. Yum!

Check out this cutie, hammin' it up.


On Saturday we took a bike ride, and it could not have been a more perfect day! The weather was gorgeous and the mustard flowers are just starting to bloom!
Unfortunately our bike ride ended at St. Joseph Urgent Care Center, when one of us...I won't mention who...but it was not a female...haha...broke their elbow doing a bike stunt.

That night we hit up SOL FOOD for a little Puerto Rican cuisine, but that deserves it's own post...

Girls night was Sunday night. Barf. We are so disgusting when our men aren't around. Sorry Honey...I love me some Honey Buns.

Like I said I am 2 posts away from my 100th post...be looking for a give-a-way!

I am off to Southern California on Tuesday for my friend's Bridal Shower, so I probably won't be around much to blog until the weekend! Have a wonderful week!

4 comments:

  1. oh no! who broke their elbow?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. that country benedict sounds incredible! yum! and a pre-requisite for a proper girls nite is not so good for you foodstuff. {i am sorry for the elbow thing but i'm just so focused on all the delicious food!}

    xoxo
    http://tinylittlehappies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete