11.30.2011

Holiday Inspiration.

Ok if you know me, like in real life, then you know I can't make anything simple. 
I have to be different and go all out when hosting a party/baby shower/bridal shower/etc.

Christmas is no different. I am on a budget so I am trying to not go outside of that, but I do need some different non- run-of-the-mill Christmas decorating ideas

Most if my inspiration came from Pinterest...if not they are sourced.


Hanging lightbulbs spray painted through lace. Gorg.


Tasteful holiday wreath...easily a DIY.


Holiday cocktails in mason jars? I think so.

Vintage book page/newspaper wrapped tree. 
Lovely!

These are just a few of my ideas. I am definitely in full Christmas spirit over here!
Thanksgiving pictures coming as well as any REAL Christmas cheer I whip up!

Happy Decorating!

1 comment:

  1. Those light bulbs are GENIUS! so simple! and totally darling!

    ReplyDelete