1.23.2012

What's for dinner?


Monday
Grilled fish tacos
roasted corn
avocado-sour cream sauce

Tuesday
Crockpot Chicken Balsamico (didn't get made last week...whoops!)
Quinoa
Broccoli

Wednesday
Chicken sausages
Mashed potatoes
Sauteed kale with red wine vinegar

Thursday
Yellow curry chicken
Basmati rice with peas
Zucchini

Friday
Green sauce enchiladas
Mexican rice
corn and avocado salsa

We try not to eat a lot of red meat, and when we buys things like sausage or ground meat we try to get chicken or turkey.

We are by no means health nuts, but we try to be good!

We me being in school again for the semester I make this list on Saturday or Sunday and then get all my grocery shopping done on Sunday afternoon. This make it simple to come home from school, know what is for dinner and have all the ingredients ready to go!

What does your week look like? Trying any new recipes?
The balsamico chicken is new for us, I'll let you know how it goes!





1 comment:

  1. You're a trooper for organising all your weeks meals! I have just started doing this too in an effort to be healthier and stop eating out so much!

    Also, go checkout my blog, I just nominated you for an award :) x

    ReplyDelete