2.10.2012

Heather from Life Made Lovely: a Real Housewife


The FABULOUS Heather from Life Made Lovely is here with us today. I was floored when Heather e-mailed me back saying she would contribute to my Real Housewives Project. Her blog is huge and I just admire her so much, it was a true blessing hearing her heart and being able to share it with you all!

She has an amazing family and story so please, please if you haven't heard of her (unlikely) then please go and read her blog! You will be inspired and blessed...I know I always am!

_______________________________________________________






Hi there!!
My name is Heather and I blog over at Life Made Lovely.
Ya know, I didn't set out to be a Christian blogger.  In the beginning, I wasn't planning about blogging on my faith much at all.
I just wanted to be a mommy blogger and write about my little family, but God just wouldn't let me.
He wanted me to share my story...His story...for my life, and so He pursued me relentlessly until I finally did.
Once I finally started sharing about how Jesus had worked in my life, and continues to work each day in my life, my heart began to feel so much more free.
I began to see that by sharing my faith, it was becoming even stronger.  The closeness with Jesus that I so dearly wanted was starting to become a reality.
Needless to say, that's all it took for me to change my own plans.  Whatever kind of blogger I am, I now share freely about my heart for Christ.
Whether I'm sharing a post about my little family, a craft project, or a home that inspires me, I always write from a place of faith.
It just makes my life more lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment